Complaints Department # 2

Dammit, Mozilla!

After 26 versions --apparently to tweak every pixel--can't you get  your bookmark display right?
I have hundreds upon hundreds of bookmarks. Scrolling to the bottom of the list can take a non-trivial amount of time.
Now I know that people must have complained about this, so that you added a MRUD style menu option, and I understand that its limited to 10 entries for logical& humane reasons. but I might store thirty bookmarks in a given day. So why the hell can't there be an option to menu-list bookmarks in reverse order? Most recent on top? So that I scroll down to go backwards in time, rather than scroll down to go forwards.
Its frusterating, its counter-intuitive,and its probably the most common irritation I have with Firefox.
It bugs me on a daily basis.

...Perhaps I'm 'holding it wrong.'

No comments:

Post a Comment