Its important to note that the warning across my scalp reads:
'Removal of cover invalidates warranty'
NOT
'No user-serviceable parts inside'


A lady I knew once told me that a friend of hers had 'Insert Brain Here' tattooed across his forehead.
I admired the Punk aesthetic, but wonder if it impaired interactions over his lifetime. Or would it actually improve them? After all, it would serve to ward off the Squares.
Here is a research project waiting to be plucked: Select a population n of identical twins, tattoo n/2 specimens with 'Insert Brain Here', tattoo the rest of pool with 'Lorem ipsum dolor' and return to appropriate habitats. Monitor for obvious metrics: sexual partners, offspring, territorial dominance and plumage displays.
If anyone cares to follow this through, I am available for co-authorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment